Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Boycott Marine Trails Resort: a creative outlet

My spoof ads for Ender Ilkay's Marine Trails Resort are already coming in, so I've decided to create a new blog devoted to more satire and artistic commentary. See what I think of Ender Ilkay and his Marine Trails Resort over at my sister site: Marine Trails Resort Review

If you find these funny, or have ideas for captions and art projects of your own, tell me in the comments! Or, use the contact form on this blog.  I will respond to all e-mail and comments, though it may take a while. There isn't internet access out in the woods yet, and I quite like it that way!

Please, send in your captioned photos or caption ideas! You can use the caption generator at roflbot!1! to caption any of Mr. Ilkay's pictures to add your thoughts (use google image search to find a good picture to caption)

No comments:

Post a Comment